- 100% safety – viruses and bacteria do not have the slightest chance. The membrane allows only water molecules to pass through.
- Calcium water is tasty and healthy. Calcium is fully absorbed from water. The optimal and constant amount of minerals in water is 55‒65 mg/l. We looked at how water passes through mineral rocks in nature, and repeated this process in the filter. Simple installation – your kitchen will remain intact. The filter is placed under the sink as compactly as possible due to the stable design, as well as the possibility of vertical and horizontal installation. Your sink will be complemented by a stylish chrome-plated tap for convenient access to drinking water.
- Easy replacement of filters – constant access to high quality water. Replacement filters are sold in convenient kits; any family member can manage their installation. And we are always available – we are happy to answer your questions and take care of you, reminding you about changing the replacement filters.
Ecosoft P’URE AquaCalcium RO filter comes with
- DOW Filmtec™ (USA) is a leader in the field of reverse osmosis technology;
- 6 stages of water purification, incl. calcium enrichment of water;
- up to 280 litres of drinking water per day;
- pressure tank for drinking water with a useful volume of 7 litres.
The filter is installed in the kitchen under the sink. Designed for the purification of cold water only.
Benefits of reverse osmosis
Reverse osmosis technology allows removal of 99.8% of pollution from water. This is the most advanced way to purify drinking water available for home use.
280 l/day Dow Filmtec™ reverse osmosis membrane is the core part of the filter. It purifies water at the molecular level, retaining all varieties of pollution, including bacteria and viruses.
The reverse osmosis membrane is a semi-permeable polymer fabric. Its pores are 200 times smaller than the size of viruses, therefore membrane cleaning guarantees complete biological protection. The water purified in such a way does not need to be boiled. It is completely safe for people of any age, including small children.
Water enrichment with the necessary amount of calcium
According to the research of the World Health Organization, calcium is absorbed equally from food and water. Thanks to the AquaCalcium mineral filter, your family will receive the necessary amount of calcium every day.
Benefits of calcium for the body
Calcium is vital to humans and is the most common trace element in the body. Receiving the required amount of calcium daily is needed by:
- children and adolescents – for the proper formation and growth of elements of the musculoskeletal system;
- adults – essential for good health and well-being;
- elderly – to reduce the risk of occurrence and development of a number of age-related diseases.
Enough calcium helps to prevent hypertension, stroke, osteoporosis and obesity. Calcium fortified water is ideal for people wiht an active lifestyle, as well as those at risk of inadequate nutrition.
How does the AquaCalcium mineral filter works?
AquaCalcium is a replaceable filter with mineral granules. The mineralizing filter is designed in such a way as to ensure the speed of the flow of water is like that of natural mountain springs. As a result, the calcium content is always maintained at 55-65 mg/l. Who are its users?
Who are its users?
Ecosoft P’URE AquaCalcium reverse osmosis filter is designed to purify drinking water to ideal quality in homes with up to 5 people.
Calcium-enriched water is suitable for people of all ages, as it allows a person to receive the optimal daily amount of vital calcium.
Stages of filtration
Tap water first passes through three pre-treatment replacement filters. They intercept mechanical pollution (rust, sand, silt and others), chlorine and its compounds.
The 4th step is the membrane, which at the molecular level purifies water of 99.8% of impurities, including bacteria and viruses.
Purified water after the membrane enters a special AquaCalcium replacement filter for the first mineralisation stage. The technology of the filter simulates the natural rate of passage of water through rocks. Due to this, the time of contact of water with the natural mineral of the AquaCalcium replacement filter increases, ensuring effective mineralisation.
Then the water is collected in a storage tank, from which it passes to the second stage of mineralization in the AquaCalcium replacement filter..
This design allows you to preserve the necessary and constant calcium content in the purified water.
The final stage is a coal post filter designed for final water purification. It contains high-quality activated carbon from coconut shell, which corrects the taste and smell of the purified water.
Your home will have a source of clean and fresh water, in quality and safety which you are absolutely sure
Vegetables cooked in water of absolute quality will retain all the necessary nutrients for your body
Tea and coffee will have better taste and aroma
With the built-in mineral-filter you will get essential minerals for your body.
Water will not need to be boiled before drinking –thanks to reverse osmosis technology, drinking water will become not only tasty, but also absolutely safe
Your home appliances – kettle, iron, steamer, humidifier – will be protected from scale and associated breakdowns
Savings from first day!
BPA FREE. Ecosoft reverse osmosis filters are made from the primary food material (polypropylene). In the production of these plastics, bisphenol is not used, and their composition is in accordance with the EU Directive “Items used for contact with food”.
Filter maintenance requires periodic replacement of filter elements.
Cartridge replacement time
If you do not plan to use the filter for a long time, it is recommended to shut off the water supply to it.
|| 12 l/h
| Operating pressure for filter without pump, bar
| Operating pressure for filter with pump, bar
| Inlet water temperature, °С
| Filter weight, kg (as standard)
| External water connection, inches
|| ½″ thread
| Dimensions, H x W x D, mm
| Tank dimensions, H x W x D, mm
1. Filter housing
2. Plastic pressure tank (7 liters)
3. Neat faucet for purified water
4. Pre-filter cartridge pack (3 cartridges)
5. Membrane + carbon post filter pack
6. AquaCalcium mineral filter
7. Tube and fitting pack
8. Housing wrenches for membrane and filter replacement
9. User’s manualal
What kind of water can be purified using this filter*
| Total dissolved solids, mg/l
| Hardness, mEq/l
| Chlorine, mg/l
| Total iron, mg/l
| Manganese, mg/l
| Chemical oxygen demand, mg O2/l
|Total microbial count (TBC), CFU/100 ml
* If water quality does not meet above requirements, pre-filter and membrane service life may be decreased.